April 26, 2011

Tell Us Something Good - April 26, 2011

Angelica's Awesome Adventures

It's Tuesday! Come tell us something GOOD that's going on in your life this week! The rules are easy...just make a post on your blog about something that made you smile this week, then come back and link up! If you want to share the button, you can grab it from the box at the top of this post too.

And because I want to leave you with a smile, here's what's good in my life!

Angelica has always been terrified of swings. She didn't like her infant swing, she didn't like the baby swings at the playground as an infant, and when we got our swingset, she would only allow me to put her on the swing and let her sit. If I pushed her even just a tiny bit she would freak out. So on Easter, we had a little playdate with my friend's daughter and Angelica actually asked me to push her on the swing!

Now, at first she was a little timid about it, but then she asked me to push her SO high, and she said, "Hey! I'm not scared or even sad!" and then she kept saying "ROCKETSHIP! Mommy, I am going so high and fast!" She LOVED IT.

Now, I don't know if this new joy will last, but I am crossing my fingers. She finally broke through that shell and totally loved it and it made me smile.

Link up below with me and LeeAnn from The Life of Rylie...and Bryce Too! Let's spread the joy!



2 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Oh my goodness you header is soooooo darn cute! Thanks for visiting me, following you!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

LeeAnn said...

Awesome! Now she can fly through the sky with her buddy Rylie. ;-)