August 23, 2008

Angelica laughs!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a breakthrough!

For weeks and weeks now we've been getting tiny chuckles from our little princess...but tonight for the first time she let out a huge, full-fledged belly laugh and IT WAS AMAZING.

Scott was waiting for me to take her from him, but I had to put away the bottle of milk I'd just finished putting together...as he waited, he pulled out a copy of the latest Game Informer and just started casually flipping through. I guess Angelica thought this was the funniest thing ever because first she gave out a little chuckle...so he kept doing it and a few seconds later she let out a HUGE laugh and we both just cracked up. It was the cutest, most precious sound I ever heard!

About 10 minutes later she met her GG and loved her! And then she took a bottle and went night night.

Just like this tired mommy is going to do...now.

1 comment:

Ani said...

awe... thats so cute! :)