May 28, 2010

Weekend Review: Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion




First up, the winner of the Yummy Earth Organic Fruit Lollipops is:



Courtney! I will email you shortly about getting the prize sent to you. Congratulations!

Now for this week's review:

At the risk of coming across as crunchy, I've got another all-natural product being reviewed this week: Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion. I will admit up front, ever since I tried their lip balm about seven years ago, I have been hooked on Burt's Bees products, and this one is no different.

I have sensitive skin, and very, very dry skin at that. This makes it hard for me to use a lot of products...the sulfates dry my skin out instead of moisturizing it, and the perfumes make me itchy. I got a trial size of this lotion once in a gift basket and have loved it ever since.

The lotion is really light. It leaves no greasy residue on your skin. It's absorbed really quickly and makes my skin feel super soft. It's also got a really light fragrance that I love (and Scott does too...every time I use it, he says, "Mmmm, you smell nice!")

The lotion is 98.3% natural, certified by the Natural Products Association, and is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates and petrochemicals.

I believe I got a dual pack that had an 8 oz bottle of this lotion and their Milk & Honey body wash for around $10 at Target. Not a bad price for two products!

At this point, I think I'm going to just own my crunchyness. I love natural products!

Got a product you've reviewed? Want to share it? Add it to our McLinky above!

Disclaimer: This opinion is my own. I am writing this review without the request of the company. They have not contacted me in any way nor did they compensate me for my time.

1 comment:

Courtney S said...

thank you for the lollipops! we cannot wait to get them :)