June 22, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Reality TV



Top 2 Reality Shows You'd Be On!

I'm guilty of loving Reality TV. I don't know why. I didn't when it first came out (and have never watched a season of Survivor), but I guess now that I'm a parent, the fact that it really doesn't tax my already overtaxed brain at the end of the day is fun.

I'm leaving American Idol off the list since I am now officially TOO OLD to be on the show, but let's give it an honorable mention since that would have been my first choice, had I been young enough. Oh, and if I had a really, really messy house, I'd have picked Clean House, since I pretty much watch that show all the time...alas, my house is remarkably tidy for having a toddler.

Also, leaving off The Biggest Loser, even though I watch the show. It's entertaining I suppose...but it does not promote healthy weight loss.

1. I'd love to learn to dance, and then join So You Think You Can Dance! It's probably my favorite reality show. I started watching it when I was pregnant with my daughter...watched the 2nd episode of Season 5 when I was in labor and delivery. Amazing stuff.

2. I would also love to learn how to cook, and join the cast of Top Chef. But only if I could cook vegetarian dishes.

No comments: