July 15, 2010

Angelica's Awesome Attitude

This conversation happened last night:

Me and Scott: idle chatter
Angelica: (pointer finger to lips) SHHHH!
Me and Scott: look at each other in silence, then laugh
Angelica: (pointer finger to lips) SHHH! I said be QUIET! Okay?

Later that night...

Angelica: HEY SCOTTIE!
Scott: My name is Daddy.
Angelica: No, it's Scottie.
Scott: No, it's Daddy.
Angelica: NO, it's SCOTTIE!
Scott: Can you please call me Daddy?
Angelica: NO! You SCOTTIE!
(Well, at least she was right...that is his name, after all.)

Both of these conversations recurred throughout the night. This was adorable, as opposed to yesterday's FOUR HOUR LONG TANTRUM, in which I was bit, kicked, hit, spit at, and had her deliberately scream as loud as she could in my face. Why? She asked for orange juice and I gave it to her...in the wrong cup! (Oh heavens!)

She's lucky she's cute. :)

No comments: