July 1, 2010

This is what I felt like doing last night (but didn't)

I'm still sick, and lacking inspiration today, so I'll just share a few cute photos from yesterday evening. I picked up Angelica from daycare and she was a little more subdued than usual. It looked dark and gloomy, like rain outside, so we stayed indoors and watched Dora the Explorer on TV.

Suddenly, it got very quiet...

I looked over at Angelica, and I saw this...

After I snapped the above picture, she opened one eye, rolled over, and did this:



She woke up about 15 minutes later when Scott tried to move her to her bed.

She must have had a really great day at school!

2 comments:

Xenia said...

What a cutie! I love when kids are so tired that they just can't stay awake, it's always so cute.

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

OMG too cute!!!