May 5, 2011

Babies are seriously funny.

Tonight I found the charging/transfer cable for an old camera. I hadn't seen what was on this camera in ages...I usually use my DSLR but I used to take this one with me on outings where taking a big camera wasn't always practical...plus, my old DSLR didn't shoot video.

Well, I downloaded the files tonight and I came across this gem from when Angelica was about 8 months old. It had me cracking up. Man, oh man, parenting is tough, but this video brought me back to the afternoon where I recorded it and it feels like it was yesterday...and these moments of joy and laughter are what make it all worth it.

I know I'm probably rare in this, but I'd take the baby days over the terrible twos any day of the week and THIS reminds me why. The period of time from when she was 8-12 months old was probably my favorite up until recently (because aside from the EPIC tantrums, the age she's at now is pretty awesome too!)

Seriously. I dare you to watch this and not chuckle even a little bit.




5 comments:

TIFFANY said...

That is so cute! Thanks for the smile this morning!

Anne Cherie said...

Awesome blog! Love the décor. I'm your newest follower :D luv if you follow back!


cherie girl
http://cherie-fashion.blogspot.com/xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

New follower via Thursday Friends Cafe Blog Hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Following from The Thursday Hop.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/05/happy-thursday-11.html

Reagan and Trevor's Mommy said...

I am totally with you on loving the baby stage. I've always said that I wished the first 5 years took twice as long. :-)