May 16, 2011

Reminiscing (photo heavy post!)

In honor of Angelica's first THIRD BIRTHDAY being in less than two weeks...
Birth!


She had that fighting spirit from the start!
First smile :)



4 months :)

five months

six months

seven months
eight months
nine (ish?) months


ten months
11 months
1st birthday


1 1/2 years
2nd birthday!
2 1/2 years


2 3/4 years - pre haircut

2 3/4 years - post haircut

She always did have the most precious faces!

Three year old portraits are coming soon...and I can hardly believe it.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the smash cake and 1st bdaypic!

LeeAnn said...

Awwwww. I remember all of those stages too! I'm so glad I have been around to see her grow up. We can't wait until the PARTY!!!

Ms D said...

So adorable!! Why on earth do they have to grow sooo fast? :(

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

So cute!! I especially love the 4th of July picture!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://junakigroups.com/index.php?do=/profile-25/info/]Good[/url]. Very useful appreciate it, I do think your current readers might possibly want a great deal more blog posts similar to this keep up the great hard work.[url=http://www.rifmp3.net/modules/profile/userinfo.php?uid=134].[/url]