May 17, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: 365 Days of Angelica May 11 - May 17 {Linky}

May 11, 2011

May 12, 2011 -- think she could be a Diet Pepsi spokesperson?



May 13, 2011 -- she was yelling, "I'm the COOLEST baseball teamer!"

May 14, 2011 -- ever see a kid look so grumpy with a lollipop?

May 15, 2011 -- I think they enjoy each other's company

May 16, 2011 - this is her pretending-to-be-asleep-because-I-want-to-stay-home face
May 17, 2011 - my running buddy (and what a brutal trainer she is!)


(Days you may have missed: 365 Days of Angelica project.)

For more Wordless Wednesday fun, check out The Life of Rylie...and Bryce Too!, The Florida Hogans, and Shibley Smiles!





8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the diet pepsi picture! Your daughter is absolutely adorable!

Carrie with Children said...

That Dora big wheel looks like fun! Thanks for the linky! :)

Cori said...

I love the diet coke picture .... she looks a bit guilty and yet proud of herself!

Allison Nicole said...

cute pics! I've joined the linky & am a follower, would love a follow back!

Adelina Priddis said...

oh my goodness, she is so cute!!

joyh82 said...

What a doll, love her pretty hair!

LeeAnn said...

Those are some great pictures this week!

I think she's grumpy on May 14th because her parents obviously forgot to wipe her face after she ate dinner. ;-)

Love the Pepsi pic!!!! And you guys will have to come over and ride bikes with us sometime for sure!

Rachel said...

Bwahahaha -- that Diet Pepsi photo is ADORABLE!