July 21, 2011

Angelica's Awesome Trip to Target in 2009

From March 28, 2009.

Last night, I was cleaning some files off of my hard drive and memory cards and I came across a memory card that I hadn't seen in awhile.  On it, were these gems from when Angelica was 10 months old. I remember this day like it was yesterday! We needed to make a quick trip to Target for diapers (of course, what else?) and Scott bought himself a Java Chip from the in-store Starbucks. (For those of you who don't know my husband, Starbucks is pretty much like crack to him. Keep him away from it long enough and he starts to get cranky!)

Anyway, it was a little late, and Angelica was, to say the least, a wee bit fussy. So, Scott handed over his straw and the lid to his Java Chip so she could entertain herself (because there's always some chocolate syrup on it) and she had a field day. (Oh, how I wish it were this easy to entertain her in Target these days! A lid and a straw just doesn't cut it!)

Good times were had by all.













1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

This cracks me up! I remember seeing you guys in Target once when Angelica was a baby and thinking to myself "what is all over that child's face?" I wonder if it was this day? LOL