July 24, 2011

Baby Boogie Bash Luau Style!

Tonight we went to another awesome Baby Boogie Bash at Amaya Papaya! The theme for this month's event was "summer luau", so we got Angelica dressed up in her finest luau-style swimsuit and partied it up! We met up with LeeAnn, Brian, Rylie and Bryce at the party, and it made for a fantastic playdate!

Ooh La La Face Painting was there again, and seriously, Viva, the owner, does some awesome work! Any Orlando-area people looking to hire a face painter, make sure to give her a call!

Pictures speak louder than words, so here are some highlights of the fun!

Hula hooping!

Sporting her lei

Waiting in line for face painting

Angelica as a butterfly!

Riding a flamingo
Angelica and Rylie riding on a boat!

Angelica and Rylie stop for snacks

"Look at my lollipop, mom!"

Abby Cadabby was there!
Rylie joined Angelica to meet Abby Cadabby. (Bryce was watching from a distance)

They did some Kindermusik and Angelica LOVED it!

After Kindermusik, they did bubbles, which Angelica also loved!

Pretending she's on a deserted island, looking out to sea

Enjoying some more candy

Me and my butterfly! Another mom offered to take a picture of us together...whenever someone asks, I always say YES because there are only about 10 pictures in all of existence of Angelica and me together.

Angelica and Rylie take a QUICK break
The next one is only a few weeks away and I can't wait!



2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

It was so much fun! I love watching our girls play together. When is the next one? Can we buy our tickets yet? I can't wait!

(And man you were quick getting this post up...my "weekend recap" ends up being in the middle of the week. LOL)

Sippy Cup Mom said...

So much fun! I love the pics!