July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/1/11

I have been looking forward to this weekend all month! And I'm so glad it's here! Not only is today my Dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!), it's also the beginning of Anniversary Season. Scott and I were married on July 5, 2005 so we'll be celebrating our SIXTH wedding anniversary this long weekend! My goodness, how has it been that many years already?

We're also keeping our tradition of visiting a local park for fireworks, and I've got a bunch of playdates lined up for Angelica for the long weekend. This holiday is going to ROCK!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. Now, on to Five Question Friday!





1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

Two words: Hell and no. I am beyond terrified of falling.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Do they even have drive-in theaters anymore? I guess if they did, I'd want to go to one for the novelty, but in general, I like the movie theater...even if it does cost half a mortgage payment to see a movie these days.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Well, I'm currently on Nutrisystem, so that gets delivered...but otherwise, no. It would be handy, but I actually kind of enjoy grocery shopping.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Sigh. Prior to having Angelica, I kept those babies nice and shaped by going to a salon once a month. Now, since I can't even find time to get a haircut on a regular basis, I can't tell you the last time anything was done with my eyebrows. Fortunately, they're naturally pretty thin.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Doubtful! I lived the nerdy life then and I live the nerdy life now.



3 comments:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

I am so with you on bungee jumping. That just scares the hell out me. I've seen and heard horror stories of the rope snapping a few too mnay times.

Anonymous said...

Falling of of things i'd the one thing i'm scared of no bungee jumping here but oddle enough I would sky dive :)

Unknown said...

I fall in the nerd category too. Thank you for your church advice.