August 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: 365 Days of Angelica August 10 - August 16 {Linky}

August 10, 2011

August 11, 2011

August 12, 2011

August 13, 2011

August 14, 2011 - not bad for a picture shot in a pitch black room (we had the lights off and
were looking at the stars the ladybug made in the dark)

August 15, 2011 - and nope, my girly girl is not known for modesty. Thank goodness for bloomers!

August 16, 2011

(Days you may have missed: 365 Days of Angelica project.)

For more Wordless Wednesday fun, check out The Life of Rylie...and Bryce Too!, The Florida Hogans, and Shibley Smiles!







13 comments:

alicia said...

Love that first pic! Such a clear shot filled with tons of attitude. Happy WW!

Carrie with Children said...

Okay ...I gotta know how you got that picture in a dark room like that - it's perfect! We have that same ladybug that puts the stars on the ceiling, so fun!

Amanda McCusker said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of her eating breakfast at the computer. I know my little girl is already all about technology too!

Create With Joy said...

Wow - I can see her growth every time I visit!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Tricia said...

Great Pictures. My fave is the cheerios and laptop pic! That's how I start my day =)

Aimee said...

She is adorable!

aimee said...

She is so cute! Love the first photo!

Lori said...

Loving her little outfits! Always pretty photos of her!

Liz Mays said...

She sure is a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

New follower here!

http://www.jennychildress.com

Unknown said...

Love the headphones photos such a cutie!

Joanna said...

Great pictures!! Love her red hair =)

LeeAnn said...

Ooooh I love the dress in the first one! Very cute!