February 4, 2013

Funny/Cute things said by Angelica

I haven't done this in awhile, but Angelica never fails to say some of the funniest things during the week. Here are some of this week's funny/cute/sweet moments:

------

After I had a really, really bad day:
Angelica: You know why I want you to do my bath and bedtime? Because I love you the mostest.

------

Angelica: Hey mommy, where'd you get your necklace?
Me: The necklace store! (I couldn't remember where I got it).
Angelica (to every random object in the room): Hey! Where'd you get this plate? The plate store? Where'd you get this shirt? The shirt store? Where'd you get this chicken nugget, the chicken nugget store? Oh wait! I have to go potty!
(goes potty, flushes, washes hands, sneaks back downstairs)
(peeks head around corner and motions for someone to come upstairs)
In totally serious voice: Where'd you get this toilet? The toilet store?

------

Angelica and Scott were discussing the Super Bowl, which she says she wanted to watch. 

First she asked if the Rays were playing, which was adorable. 
Then:

Angelica: "Daddy, which team is the good guys and which team is the bad guys?"
Scott: "Well, tonight the Ravens are the good guys and the 49ers are the bad guys."
Angelica: "Oh, I hope the good guys win!"


------

Angelica has a picture book of old friends from Florida that I made for her before we moved. One night, she started insisting that she wanted to send the pictures of her and her "boyfriend" Aidan back to him. 

The next morning, Scott was in her room picking out her clothes when she woke up. The first thing she said was, "Daddy? Remember you said we could send the pictures to Aidan today?"

He eventually talked her down to only sending one picture, but also wanted to know why she was so insistent that she had to send him a picture. Her answer? "Because I love him, and I miss him."

 
------

This wasn't something she said, but something she did:

Angelica runs in the kitchen, punches Scott in the stomach, grabs the box of cookies off the counter, and runs off laughing. It was a mugging by preschooler!

------

Scott, while putting Angelica to bed: "I love you, sweetie. "
Angelica (to Scott): "I love you more. Also, I love you mostest. "


------

Me: What was the best part of your day?
Angelica: Staying home with Daddy. (I was at the grocery store.)
Me: I'm so glad you had fun with Daddy!
Angelica: But you know what made me sad? When you weren't here. I was a lot happy staying home with Daddy, but I was a little sad that you weren't here.
 
-----

Angelica, to Scott: You know how I like you better? With your glasses on.

------

Angelica: (running upstairs) I'm going to turn off the lights!
(seconds pass)
Hey! Mommy! What did I say I was coming up here to do?


(Been there, done that kiddo!)

-----

Scott: "Alright, Gellie. I need you to just do one thing for me and put on your shoes while I go start the car and take the trash out."
Angelica: "Awww, but that's BORING!"


------
 
While watching She-Ra on Hulu Plus
Me: I used to watch this show when I was your age! 
Angelica: How old was I when you were my age?

------

Angelica: "Mommy...I'm hungry. But I don't want to eat."
Me: Umm...I can't help you there, kiddo.


------

Angelica: Did you know the hard part of your body is your skeleton?  
(my goodness, she is smart!)

------

Said multiple times a day:
Angelica: I just want someone to SNUGGLE with me!

------

Finally, this, created as she was randomly laying out letter cards. Totally and 100% unplanned, unprompted and inappropriate. But funny. One day when she can read, this won't be so funny.
 



-->

No comments: