July 22, 2008

Angelica's Mommy Survives the Return to Work...

So far, we've survived the first few days of being back at work. I won't lie and say it's been easy. It's probably been the most difficult thing I've ever had to do, to have been with Angelica day and in and day out over most of the past year (while I was pregnant and on maternity leave). I think we're transitioning okay. She's been hanging out with her Grandma Tammy this week and seems to be loving it, and it makes me feel good to know she's in good hands.

This morning was a good morning. It started off with Scott getting up with her around 5:30 or 6...then right before 7 she woke up again, letting out a huge shriek that scared the crap out of me. As soon as I picked her up, she quieted right down though, and we snuggled in bed for about an hour. That's probably my most favorite thing to do, and trust me, the rest of the day can only go down from there.

No comments: