October 15, 2008

Angelica eats solids!

I can't believe I forgot to mention this yet!

These pictures are from this past Saturday...we had tried rice cereal a few days before this and she hated it, so we tried bananas instead...

Before Bananas:



After Bananas:


So, she kept that bite in her mouth and swallowed. And that was about it.

Fast forward to today...I sent her to school with a mixture of the rice cereal and bananas, and lo and behold, she ate every bite! Wow! So when I got home, I tried it again because I had to see it for myself, and sure enough, she scarfed it down! She got incredibly sticky and messy in the process, and I wish I had pictures of it but I don't, because after she got covered in sticky bananacerealness, it was time for a bath.

But...yay for my little girl and her munchie munchie of the cerealbananas!

No comments: