October 11, 2010

McFatty Blog Header Update and Stuff

First, lookie, lookie! I have a new blog header, especially for Fall! I took Angelica to the pumpkin patch a couple of weekends ago, and well, you can read more about that on my photography blog.
(Live in the Orlando/Winter Springs area? I have special rates on pumpkin patch photos!)

On to other things...

So, Thursday of last week I HIT MY GOAL. I took a sneak peak at the scale and was thrilled to see 244! So, why did I weigh in at 248 this morning? I doubt it's possible to gain four pounds in 4 days without being seriously sick or eating a ton, neither of which I did. In fact, if you've been following my tweets, you've probably seen that I started walking again last week. Aside from a few days of being profoundly sick (stupid GI issues...) I kept up with it, ate healthy and I really have no explanation for gaining 4 pounds in 4 days. So, I'm going to assume it's a fluke and say....

HOORAY PRE PREGNANCY WEIGHT! WELCOME BACK! IT'S ABOUT TIME!

This week I'm going to try to ease back into running again. And if I start to falter on the healthy eating, start forcing myself to track calories again, which I something I absolutely loathe.

Here's to another awesome week, everyone!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love the header pic! :-)

Don't you hate how your weight can fluctuate that much? It's nuts! You're doing great, though, and it is all about how you feel. Keep it up!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Sounds like you have a good plan.

Very cute header!