January 14, 2011

Welcome New Followers! And Five Question Friday, Jan. 14

Smart and Trendy MomsbadgeBoostMyBlogFriday

I noticed that this blog has gained a lot of new followers this week. WELCOME! If I have not yet followed your blog back, please comment on this post and I will! I certainly don't mean to overlook anyone :)

One thing I like to do is the Five Question Friday from My Little Life. Here's this weeks Q&A!

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
It's a tie: Office Space, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Angelica's temper tantrums!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
My husband, my soulmate, awesome.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Be a stay at home mom :) Honestly, up until recently I thought that I wasn't cut out to be a stay at home mom. That was probably in large part the PPD and dysthymia talking. Now that I've gotten medication and gotten my head on straight, despite the terrible twos I absolutely love spending time with my little girl and having her home over the winter break completely changed my mind. It's not that I don't enjoy working...I definitely do...but I can see how the grass truly might be greener on that other side.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Aveda hair care products. Until the past year, when I started to get a few gray hairs (Thanks Angelica!) I never worried about hair care products. But then I started getting the grays, and then I started getting my hair colored at the local Aveda school, which is around the corner from where I work so it's super convenient. So I splurge on their Color Conserve. I love it.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Liked you on Facebook & popped over here to follow you on GFC & Networked Blogs! :) Would love for you to follow back.

http://BlessOthersWithCards.blogspot.com

Also, have a family blog, but please don't feel obligated to follow here too -
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

Lisa xoxo

BrettBMartin said...

thanks for joining mailbox monday - here to email susbcribe but not finding the option. i am gfc following though. (late but i always follow thru!!)

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am your newest follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back. Happy Friday!

http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
Free Blogger Templates, Buttons, and Tutorials

Coupon Posse' said...

Thanks for Stopping by The Coupon Posse Andrea! I am sure we will be able to help you improve your couponing skills :) We are going to keep on eye on you to make sure ;) Have a good weekend!

Xenia said...

I don't participate in Five Question Friday, but I always love reading it on other blogs - so fun to get to know people that way!

Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday! I hope you have a great weekend!

Nanny Anna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet compliment :)

I am now following you back!

Anna

*Kelly* said...

Angelica is very sweet. It's so hard to see those tantrums on pictures, huh??? Mine are still going through the terrible twos and they are 5 and 9. Love em' but that one day a week at work is a very needed break!!!! Congrats on the weight loss.

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

Glad you stopped by Friendly Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the weekend hops to say hello and to follow.
Have a great weekend!
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/yeah-its-the-weekend.html

Jenelle said...

Thanks for following. Cute Blog and your daughter is sooo cute!!!
Looking forward to reading more!

Roni said...

following you ...
hope you'll follow back :-)

http://beads-by-roni.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hopped over from Shelby's sunday blog hop :) new follower- and looking forward to hearing more from you
http://www.otownmommy.wordpress.com
http://www.three6fiveofme.wordpress.com