April 25, 2011

Tell Us Something Good

Though I consider myself a realist, I like to exercise optimism wherever I can. Life is just too short to dwell on the darker side of things. Life in general, especially life with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers can wear you down considerably, and sometimes you feel like you're just stuck in a rut, with a long stream of bad luck. I don't want to get stuck in that state of mind, so I am teaming up with my friend LeeAnn from The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! for Tell Us Something Good!

Angelica's Awesome Adventures




I can't take credit for naming this meme...for that, you can check out LeeAnn's Tell Us Something Good post. Every Tuesday we'll post a linky, and we would love for you to write up a brief post about something good in your life and link up with us! It doesn't matter if it's big or small, as long as it made you smile, we'd love to hear it!

This is, of course, not a one-way street. Come back tomorrow to share with us, and we'll make sure to share our good times with you too!

No comments: