April 9, 2012

Easter 2012 in Pictures

Other than when I broke my toe, we had a BLAST this weekend! Saturday we went to an Easter festival, then to see the lacrosse team that Scott's dad coaches play, and then paid the Easter Bunny a visit. Sunday morning (Easter) I broke my toe, Angelica opened her Easter basket, we did an Easter Egg hunt at home, then another one at church, and then I went to the ER. I'll let these photos tell the story.

Easter Festival -- hunting for eggs
Watching the lacrosse game (Bentley College vs University of New Haven)

She found flowers and put them in her hair 
She found a football field to run on



The saddest Easter Bunny ever.
Making Easter Eggs

Our eggs!
Opening her Easter basket

Right before this, she said, "The Easter Bunny must love me!"
Hunting for Easter Eggs at home



Easter Egg hunt at church


She helped decorate the egg tree in the background
Checking out her eggs, which were very elegantly decoupaged by our minister



No comments: