January 16, 2013

Good thing I'm a quick thinker...

I live for Wednesdays. On Wednesdays, Scott works late and I get to pick up Angelica from school. If he's working really late, we go do something fun, just the two of us. Tonight was dinner at a local restaurant, a trip to the Apple Store, and a trip to the scrapbooking store.

The scrapbooking store I went to tonight has some novelty books. First, she ran to the "Goodnight iPod book" all excited, thinking it was "Goodnight Moon". Unfortunately, the other book she ran to was the "Go the Fuck to Sleep" book. Upon seeing it, thinking it was a kids book, her face LIT UP.

"Oooh Mommy! What's this book called?" she asked.
"Um...'Go to Sleep.'" I replied.

She looked at me quizzically and then back at the book. Unfortunately...she can now READ. Which makes avoiding issues like this a lot more challenging.

"Go...the...ffff...ehh...hey mommy, what's this F-word?" she asks.
"It's a grown-up word." I reply.
"Oh. Hey can you read this to me?" She asks.
"Hey! Look at this cute book with puppies over here!" I reply.

Whew. Quick thinking, Mommy. Quick thinking.


It did set the mood for the night, though, when I was trying to get her to go to bed and she was very loudly singing "I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT" over and over again. For ten minutes.


By: Andrea Caruso

-->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], I obtained several enhances. My group is accordingly like to show off these games gold- completely financial resources well spent.
Adore all of these create a decide to put ones own feet throughout, the application style of crinkles along at the leg and that i could see how that will ease the sequence. Other when compared to of which, games gold fit good, look nice. Looooove all of these
My hubby and i preferred all of the Bailey Device games gold. I myself own 20 couples involving [url=http://www.guildwars2gold.com.au#guildwars2gold]guild wars 2 gold[/url] and thus my super cool buddy carries 26, or in the industry experts, many are my favourite. We will bring about them on my own Cruiser on holiday and also in this room during Vancouver. Really flexible type and trendy typically. Its cost is usually wonderful as it would be cheaper but additionally now have high quality. The only real negative thing is your flap on the perimeters, and you should become a further couple when ever you do :)
Since i LOVEEEE [url=http://www.hahawowgold.com#buywowgold]buy wow gold[/url]GSS! May very well All 5 sets my organization is obtaining an additional duo in the near future:) they will be Especially nicey! good for most winter weather........Bailey links will most certainly be my personal although...........Merely LOVEE THEEEM! <Several
These games gold are usually very eye-catching! I receive quite a few encouragement at the time i add these businesses about! As well, these are wonderful multipurpose, As i'm allowed coarse these perspires or else wear individuals away. Entire, very good use of my own funds.
My wife and i bring my games gold around the globe, consequently Adore All of them!!!Most definitely i'll definately deciding to buy a lot more [url=http://www.d3boy.com/]d3 gold[/url] someday.
I adore games gold As is also AS Very hot Since the Sun's rays!Even though specific Mainly because Winter season Accept you BYE!