February 4, 2011

Pinkalicious book read by the author - online - for FREE!

I want to thank Freebies 4 Mom for this!

One of Angelica's favorite books right now is Pinkalicious! Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom, I found a link to Barnes and Noble's online storybook where the author, Victoria Kann, reads Pinkalicious with a video containing illustrations from the book.

It's free, and you don't have to sign up for anything. Just click to hear/see Pinkalicious for FREE!

This is going to come in very handy when I'm trying to cook dinner...especially now that my little girl is glued to my leg pretty much all evening.


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post and was not prompted to write it. I benefit in no way and simply wanted to share this infomation with other mommies who have kids who love this story!

6 comments:

Marie said...

My daughter is older but she really liked the Pinkalicious books so she would probably still like this -- thanks!

I'm a new follower from the blog hop :-)

Marie
bonkersinbarnhart.com

Janelle said...

Hi Andrea! I found you through Bloggy Moms and I am now following you. I would love for you to follow me back.
www.pinkhippoboutique.blogspot.com

I love your blog!

Thrift Schooling said...

Hey! Can't wait to check this book out! Stopping by from Bloggy Moms, could you follow me back? Thanks!
http://www.thriftymomspot.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

my daughter loves pinkalicious. thanks!

following you now - a really nice and adventurous site. hope you can follow me back.

http://turknoy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

my daughter hasn't read it yet, but we ordered it in the scholatic site from daycare... thanks for the tip.

Found you on a Sunday Blog Hop
New Follower ~ Tasha
http://savvychicmommy.blogspot.com

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

Sounds cute. I'll have to check it out.

P.S. I'm your newest follower.

ecwrites.blogspot.com